Mathematical Programming Research
- A compendium of NP optimization problems
- Handbook of Test Problems for Local and Global Optimization
- Decision Tree for Optimization Software -- Hans D. Mittelmann. This provide a comprehensive guide for choosing optimization software.
- CVX: Matlab Software for Disciplined Convex Programming -- Michael Grant and Stephen Boyd
- OpenSolver - The Open Source Solver for Excel
- CPLEX Teaching Edition - CPLEX is available for free for academics, but limited to 500 variables and 500 constraints.
- IBM ILOG CPLEX Optimization Studio Academic Research Edition - Full version of CPLEX is available for academics. (Faculty members only)
- GAMS - GAMS student version is available for free with some limitations.
- COIN-OR - Computational Infrastructure for Operations Research
- NEOS Server - Server for Optimization
- TOMLAB Optimization - For MATLAB®, LabVIEW®, AMPL® and Microsoft .NET Framework®
- NAG Toolbox for MATLAB
- Transportation Network Test Problems
- Test networks for the Asymmetric Network Equilibrium Problem --Link Broken
- Pajek: Program for Large Network Analysis
- Radical Cartography
- NeXTA - Network EXplorer for Traffic Analysis: Open-source GUI for visualizing static/dynamic traffic assignment results.